Interested in joining the Mountain Hazelnuts team? Mountain Hazelnuts looks for talented, dedicated people from diverse backgrounds to join the Company. Between sites in Lingmethang, Ngatshang, Thimphu, and Bumthang, Mountain Hazelnuts currently employs nearly 1,000 people.
The Company seeks these characteristics in all employees, regardless of role:
- Commitment to the Company’s mission and vision
- Willingness to invest time and effort in professional development
- Flexibility in taking on new challenges and experiences
Mountain Hazelnuts invests in the development of its employees. Specifically, the Company provides:
- On-the-job coaching as part of daily work
- Organized formal office trainings
- Opportunities to participate in external in- and out-of-country trainings
Careers at mountain Hazelnuts
|Position||Qualifications||Number of positions||Work Station|
|Deputy Nursery Manager||Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture with minimum of 5 years management experience.
Preference will be given to:
Please submit your application on or before June 10, 2017 along with the following documents:
- Detailed Resume/CV
- Academic Mark Sheets
- School Leaving Certificate & Character Certificate
- Xerox copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot)
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the competent Medical Doctor
- No Objection Certificate from employer, if presently employed
- Other Certificates, if any
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Mountain Hazelnuts is always interested in meeting motivated professionals who are interested in joining the Company. If you would like to explore a possible career at Mountain Hazelnuts, please submit your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Human Resources team will get back to you as soon as possible.